Changing your password is pretty straightforward, just follow the steps described below based on your situation: change your password for security reasons while logged in or reset it if you forgot it.
If you forgot your password and cannot log in to your Revealbot account, here is how you fix this:
1. Сlick the Forgot password form on the Log in page
2. Enter the email connected to your Revealbot account. Once you click Reset password, you should receive an email with instructions.
3. Please check your inbox for an email with a reset link. If you do not see an email within a few minutes, please make sure it is not in the Spam folder.
4. After clicking the link received in your email, the following form will open:
Click Change password and the system will automatically take you to your Revealbot account. All done!
In case you want to change your password while you are already logged in to your Revealbot account, please follow the steps below:
Go to your Account Settings
2. Click Change password
3. Fill in the old and new passwords in the form and click Change password:
And that's it, your password has been changed!
If you need to change the email used for your account, this can be done in the Account settings as well:
1. Go to Account Settings
2. Enter the new email and click Save changes:
3. Please check your inbox for an email with a confirmation link. If you do not see an email within a few minutes, please make sure it is not in the Spam folder.
Once confirmed, the new email will be set for you account.
If you face any difficulties changing your email or password, feel free to contact our team in Intercom chat or at email@example.com