Adding Slack to your workflow allows receiving real time data on your campaigns performance without leaving Slack dashboard. By integrating Revealbot with Slack you can:
- send ad campaigns performance and rules activity alerts from Revealbot to Slack when immediate action is required
- send pre-built reports from Revealbot to private or public channels
- monitor errors in ads automation performance
Let's describe step by step how you can connect Slack and use this integration in Revealbot?
Connecting Slack account to Revealbot
Connect your Slack account on the integrations page in your Revealbot account: https://revealbot.com/integrations
- To be able to get notifications and reports to Slack channels you need to invite bot to those channels. Type /invite @revealbot or /invite @reveal in the channel to invite Revealbot to your Slack channel.
- If you want to send reports to specific users, they can interact with the bot (located in 'Apps' group in Slack) and their names will appear in Slack notifications in rules or reports.
Getting reports and rules alerts in Slack
Notify actions in Automated rules
You can set up an automated rule for Facebook that can notify you via slack (or email) if certain conditions are met for an ad, ad set, campaign, or ad account.
For example, you can create an automated rule that says, send me a slack notification if ROAS for “campaign x” in the last 6 hours drops below one.
Here is a video from our Revealbot course that can walk you through how to set up these notifications from scratch.
Reports and rules activity notifications
In Revealbot Automated rules you can enable Notifications and set up one or multiple Slack channels to get notified immediately when ads automation triggered. You can also enable notifications for errors only:
Each report created in Revealbot can be delivered right to your Slack channel (either public, private or your team member's channel) if you enable Delivery in report settings:
Managing access to Slack for specific users
Our Slack integration allows you to not only save time, but it keeps you and your team on the same page with what is happening with every campaign.